All regular classes during term-time
Classes for babies, toddlers & pre-schoolers on weekday and Saturday mornings in Fleet and Farnham
Classes for school-age children on weekday afternoons and Saturday mornings
SEN class on Saturday mornings
Home-ed classes on Monday mornings in Farnham
Babies, Toddlers & Pre-schoolers
Babies & young children love experiencing these classes together with a trusted grown-up. Come and enjoy fun games, easy-to-sing nursery rhymes and beautiful lullabies.
As they grow older, children increasingly make the music their own, joining in the activities and the singing, and even beginning to read basic rhythmic notation in a fun and playful way!
Instrumental lessons (piano & violin) are now available through the Len Tyler Music School. Teachers Angela & Nikhil Dally and our own Natasha Lanceman's approach builds on and complements skills learned at the Len Tyler Music School.
School-age children really take off! Increasingly able to read music and master complex rhythms, they are well ahead of their game when learning to play an instrument. With music in the mind, the world is their oyster!
We also run separate classes for children with Special Educational Needs, and for home-educated children. These classes, which run on a demand basis, are very much tailored to the needs of the children and their families
Fun - Sensory - Structured
Live online and face-to-face music and movement classes for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers, primary school-aged children and children with special educational needs.
Passionate about children and music, we are solidly rooted in the Kodály method to bring you fantastic teaching from around the world.
Three Free Sessions
T&Cs for our 25th Jubilee Promotion
As part of the upcoming twenty fifth anniversary celebrations the Len Tyler Music School is offering three free music lessons to any child new to the school. The following terms and conditions apply:
1. There is the requirement to fill in and submit a registration form for administrative and insurance purposes. This must be done before the start of the first session.
2. Children new to the Len Tyler Music School only
3. Subject to vacancies
4. Sessions must be booked in advance
5. Sessions to be taken consecutively in the same class, unless by prior arrangement.
For any queries, please contact the office - tel 01276 504 666 or email us
Parent Recommendation Reward Scheme
We reward loyalty - recommend a friend and get £15 off next term's fees!
If a child joins as the result of a recommendation then the person recommending will be given a £15 deduction off the following term’s fees. The following terms and conditions apply:
The Recommender is the person who has recommended a friend
The Recommendee is the friend who has been recommended
1. The new child joining must declare the name of the Recommender at the time of initially
contacting the office. Recommendation rewards in retrospect are not accepted.
2. The recommender receives a £15 discount from the following term’s fees provided the
recommendee pays for a minimum of 6 classes. (This can be over 2 terms if the number of
paid classes remaining in the current term is less than 6)
3. If there are multiple Recommenders for 1 friend then the £15 will be equally split
4. Self-recommending for siblings is not permitted.
5. The £15 discount is not transferrable to another pupil.
6. The £15 discount is not available as a cash option.
7. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer except “three free lessons for children
new to the Len Tyler Music School”
Terms & Conditions for Children attending the Music School
T&Cs for every child in the Len Tyler Music School
1. We commit to your child from their first lesson with us for as long as they continue to benefit from lessons (at least to upper primary). With this in mind your child’s place is confirmed and reserved in the same class for the rest of this academic year. Unless we hear from you to the contrary in advance, we will assume you require the place for the whole academic year. If you need to stop or change class for any reason please let us know in advance giving at least four (4) weeks’ notice in writing to the office. (Please note that it is not enough to just tell the class teacher)
2. If you do not return after a break (any half term, Easter or Christmas) and do not tell us you will be required to pay for the first four (4) lessons of that set of lessons as your child’s place will be reserved for these four weeks.
3. Completed registration form and payment is required before attending the first class for insurance and administrative purposes. Please remember to sign the form as this shows your compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Please either send a hard copy of the registration form to our office address (on the form) or return the registration form by email with a covering email. Your email is accepted in lieu of a hard copy signature and
shows your compliance with our terms and conditions.
4. Payments are accepted by bank transfer, cheque or cash. We are unable to accept payment by card.
5. The Music School will be using moving and still photography and sound recordings during lessons for teacher training, promotional, and other use including website and social media. By applying for a place you are giving your agreement. If this matter is an issue for you please contact the office.
6. Once enrolled into the Music School, fees are payable termly in advance before or at the first class of each term. All fees received by the end of the first week of term can be paid at the discounted rate for prompt payers. Any fees received after this date will be at the higher rate to cover our additional costs. If you have any problems with
payment, please speak to the Office. There are inevitably ways in which we can help.
7. The “Try With Confidence” scheme* is temporarily suspended - instead, we offer three free sessions to any child new to the Music School - see above.
8. We try to avoid making refunds for occasional missed classes as this would increase the cost of classes for everyone. If you know that you are going to miss three or more classes, please speak to us in advance as we may be able to come to some kind of arrangement.
9. We do not normally offer the option to attend a different class if you are unable to make your usual class that week as this can be unsettling for all concerned.
10. By applying for a place in the Music School you are giving us permission to contact you by email/ phone or any other reasonable means.
*Our "Try with Confidence Scheme" is temporarily suspended as part of our 25th Jubilee - it will come back into force at the end of our Jubilee promotional period (date tbc). Under "Try with Confidence", when you first start, if you wish to withdraw after attending three times, we guarantee to refund all your money. This gives you a way to try our classes without being financially trapped and allows your child some time to settle in. If you decide to just attend for one or two classes you will be required to pay for them and the admin charge.
This document lays out the policy for the collection, storage and use of personal data.
Updated 9 May 2018
What information is being collected? – General contact details, date of birth (under 18s only) and appropriate details of any individual that are directly relevant to the provision of music classes for both children and adults including any educational or special needs requirements. Details and general background information on staff including DBS checks.
Who is collecting the information? - Information is collected by the LTMS office staff and teaching staff.
How is information collected? - Information is collected direct from individuals or parents/guardians in the form of emails, phone calls, registration forms, conversations with staff and other basic methods of communication.
Why is information collected? – Information is collected to enable ongoing contact and to assist and support the business of delivering music classes and associated activities.
How is the information to be used? – Information is used in the day to day running of LTMS, to organise classes, to keep parents/guardians and other adults informed of LTMS activities and events.
Who will this information be shared with? – We don’t share information with any organisation outside LTMS unless specifically requested to do so.
If I have any questions or want to know what information is being held who can I ask? – the Data Protection Office is Teresa Pytches who can be contacted in the office on 01276 504666 or by email.